I_am_Tosk I_am_Tosk is offline

Default emdeplume the ding dong

In article ,
says...

On Fri, 10 Jun 2011 13:24:55 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 09/06/2011 9:20 PM,
wrote:
On Thu, 09 Jun 2011 11:48:04 -0600,
wrote:

On 08/06/2011 9:56 PM,
wrote:
What have you seen so far today and what are you going to take away
from your visit?? Palin defended her answer by saying ?And in a
shout-out, gotcha-type of question that was asked of me, I answered
candidly. And I know my American history.?

"He who warned, uh, the ? the British that they weren't gonna be
takin? away our arms, uh, by ringin? those bells and, um, by makin?
sure that as he?s ridin? his horse through town to send those warnin?
shots and bells that, uh, we were gonna be secure and we were gonna be
free ? and we were gonna be armed."

You can smell the fleabagger fear, begeting fleabagger smear.

Keep defending Palin. Your moron female half.

Nope, but always liked women, and have no fear or women in rule. Maybe
it is because I am more secure with my sexuality than a fleabagger.

You're a hateful little man. You're terrified when someone, esp. a
woman stands up to your bs.

Have you ever read your own posts. You are the most hateful person on
the group aside from harry...

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!