basskisser

Default US occupation of Iraq unsustainable over long run, Congress warns

"Joe" wrote in message ...
"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"Joe" wrote in message

. ..
Losing a verbal battle again, I see. That's when you start the school
girlish name calling, JoeTechnician.

Read again for content, Walt.
I did not, and would not, call Doug stupid.
You on the other hand...........................

Thank you for proving my case!!

That you're stupid?
You're welcome, Walter.

So, are you ADMITTING that you are a school girl, JoeTechnician? Oh, I
asked awhile back, and you never told me....How is it that you NOW say
that you aren't an engineer, that you are a licensed contractor in
Georgia, but previously you've stated that you are licensed in
Georgia through reciprocity, when in fact, Georgia doesn't offer
reciprocity for ANY type of contractor's license?