North Star North Star is offline

Default "Social Interaction" Center of the Universe

On Jun 10, 1:56*pm, Frogwatch wrote:
Following my unexpected meeting a guy on Green Turtle Cay who is my
brothers best friend (I'd never met him), we now have more strange
coincidences.
The virologist who lives on a tricked out Mac26 next to my slip at
mangoes at Marsh Harbor is from Dothan, Al and knows my canoeing area
of the Chipola R in N,. Fl very well.

A woman who I met on the plane going to Marsh harbor was in the
physics class I taught at FAMU in 1985, she is a pharmacist in the
Bahamas.

At the coffee shop in Marsh harbor, I overhead a girl bemoaning her
inability to tan. *I remarked that she had a complexion like my
daughter, Auburn hair and very light skin so she should try to stay
out of the sun. Turns out she had been in a bio class with my daughter
at UNF but had transferred to U of Mich to get a degree in Env. Sci.
She is the daughter of the guy who owns the bar in New Plymouth on
Green Turtle Cay that is famous for its breakfast. *She has been
staying at a house at Pineapples and knows Sarah (the pretty girl who
runs Pineapples) very well.

You're getting to be quite the 'hobnobber'!
Any chance you can recruit a few of the newsgroup couch potatos
(Ditzy Dan, Flatulent Jim, Looney etc) and press them into service on
your adventures.