I_am_Tosk I_am_Tosk is offline

Default Is Obama starting WW III?

In article ,
says...

On Thu, 09 Jun 2011 23:49:29 -0400, wf3h wrote:

On Thu, 9 Jun 2011 23:21:57 -0400, I_am_Tosk
wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Thu, 09 Jun 2011 20:09:31 -0400, wf3h wrote:

I don't remember the veto, in fact I remember hid standing up and
telling us how much this deregulation would stimulate the economy.
It really didn't matter tho since there was not enough democratic
opposition to sustain the veto.

CSE's were invented under bush

sorry

When was the CFMA passed that allowed them to be "invented"?

Oops, 2000. Who signed that bill? Who voted for it? (hint: only NINE
house Democrats voted against it and 51 Republicans). It was passed by
unanimous consent in the Senate

I knew he was making it up, it's what he does...

well let's see....

the bill was authored by right wing TX senator phil gramm and his
enron VP wife

the congress was controlled by the GOP

golly. go figure

This bill was also backed by Clinton's advisory panel. The idea that
Gramm single handedly turned 100% of the senate is just fantasy.

Hell if you don't want to actually read the congressional activity on
Thomas, look it up on wiki.

Bob is not interested either way. He will just keep spouting what
Matthews and Maddow tell him to say...

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!