TopBassDog TopBassDog is offline

Default There's some stupid Democrats out there!

On Jun 9, 10:23*pm, wrote:
On Thu, 09 Jun 2011 11:16:20 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 09/06/2011 7:29 AM, John H wrote:
Those folks should check with our liberals who think Weiner is a saint!

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/...20070257.shtml

Only a democrat would think:

"I truly believe he loves his wife very much..."

Obviously not enough to to respect her and to not hurt her. *But then,
flea *baggers don't repect much, just me-me-me and greed.

Weiner is lucky he isn't living in Saudi Arabia where she was raised.
Would he be in a world of hurt.

Always wondered why a Muslim woman would marry an infidel? *Spy?
Keeping tabs on Hilary for the Saudi masters?

Who knows, but Weiner cooked his own dick so to speak.

Wonder how Ashley Turton really died? *Never did find out about John
Wheeler either.

Yes, you're a racist asshole. We get it.

Surely you can do better than use a worn out adage, D'Plume. Or, is
that the only card left in your deck?