wf3h[_2_] wf3h[_2_] is offline

Default Is Obama starting WW III?

On Thu, 09 Jun 2011 17:54:40 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 09/06/2011 8:03 AM, John H wrote:
On Wed, 08 Jun 2011 16:41:35 -0600, wrote:

On 08/06/2011 3:35 PM, wf3h wrote:

Can't extort cash rich no debt Libya with IMF extortion, so bomb the
crap out of them. Target Gaddafi for assassination, murdering unarmed
and non-participating children in their homes....without an act of
Congress for war.

let's see...we arent participating. the french and british are

Did the author of the idiotic statement above forget who is in charge at NATO? It's sure as **** not
a French or British general or admiral.

snipped

Actually, the general for posterity sakes is a Canadian. At Obama's
request. This way he can BS his way on the US Congress war laws.

If Congress had the balls, I would consider it an impeachable offense
actually. Bypasses the whole mean of war law.

Might as well call Obama a dictator, is that Heil Obama or Imam Obama?

let's see...bush lied and took us to war

4400 US troops died

1 trillion was spent

but he was white. no wonder the right wants ti impreach

the black guy