Canuck57[_9_] Canuck57[_9_] is offline

Default I won't resign

On 09/06/2011 9:27 AM, wrote:
On Thu, 9 Jun 2011 07:15:39 -0400, wrote:

In ,
says...

On Wed, 8 Jun 2011 19:14:28 -0400, wrote:

In ,
says...

On Wed, 8 Jun 2011 07:58:10 -0400, wrote:

In ,
says...

On Tue, 7 Jun 2011 18:44:05 -0400, wrote:

In ,
says...

On Tue, 7 Jun 2011 14:02:59 -0400,
wrote:

wrote in message
news
He also admitted he lied and will fully cooperate with the ethics
committee when Pelosi asked for an investigation. Not too many
Republicans willing to do that.

He admitted he lied because he felt the noose tightening around his neck.
Only then did he give a teary-eyed confession and apology. Took a week.
He has no choice but to fully cooperate with the ethics committee.
He's trying desperately to keep his job. *Why?* escapes me.

Why is this so important to you? Did you have the same public outrage
when Foley, Haggard, Craig, Allen, Murphy, Ensign, Vitter, Lee,
Duvall, Sanford, Fossella, Boutin, Gingrich, Sherwood, West,
LaTourette, Giuliani, Hyde, Chenoweth-Hage, Livingston, Packwood, or
Calvert (and there are others) lied, cheated, and refused to tell the
truth for weeks, months, years, and some never?

I suppose you were saying that it wasn't that bad and they should be
able to stay in office.

I'm saying that they did far worse than Weiner and fought to stay in
office, all the while denying what they'd done for months and some
still to this day.

Did they encourage others to lie in order to hid their activities?

In some cases, yes. Like Ensign? Remember him?

I'm saying that you're a right wing reactionary, who seems to take
what people like Palin say seriously. Why don't you try and change the
wiki on Revere like some of your buddies. Yeah, some right wingers
tried to change history to match Palin's lunatic version.

I don't have to change the Wiki, there are other sources on the net,
such as government sites, that support Palin's version.

You're a major stupid force in the universe if you believe that. Prove
it.

You are too easy.

http://www.hanford.gov/oci/ci_spy.cfm?dossier=54

You're too stupid. Show me where Revere rode around ringing bells. The
one inside your and Palin's head don't count.

Try reading it again for content.

Do I have to prove he was wearing stockings vs. socks too?

You don't have to prove anything. Read the link. Show us where he was
ringing bells:

"He who warned uh, the British that they weren't gonna be takin' away
our arms, uh by ringing those bells, and um, makin' sure as he's
riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells
that we were going to be sure and we were going to be free, and we
were going to be armed."

Revere never said anything to the British about "takin' away our arms"
by "ringing those bells. You're just as dumb as she is.

But at 12, smarter than Obama on this subject.
--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.