iBoat iBoat is offline

Default Why I play golf

In article ,
says...

On Wed, 08 Jun 2011 16:09:03 -0400, Harryk
wrote:

On 6/8/11 3:56 PM,
wrote:
On Wed, 08 Jun 2011 15:03:53 -0400, Wayne B
wrote:

On Wed, 08 Jun 2011 14:58:01 -0400, John
wrote:

I wonder if someone found it for him. Most likely. The problem with teeing up another, a
provisional, is all the damn strokes. But, **** happens.

One of the key things for learning to enjoy golf is to stop keeping
score.

Exactly!!!

I just tell the guys who are with me to add the appropriate number of
strokes, I tee a new one up and hit it ... no matter where I am.

You can come up out of a fairway trap with a driver if you tee the
ball.

Chip'n'putt...or miniature golf...same fun, less time.

There are really a lot of good things to be said for being out on a
golf course. I just have problems with all the pressure they tack on
to a nice walk in the park and hitting the ball.
If you walk the course it is great exercise.

Harry wouldn't know what exercise was if it bit him in the ass.