Harryk Harryk is offline

Default Why I play golf

On 6/9/11 9:40 AM, John H wrote:
On Wed, 08 Jun 2011 20:55:06 -0400, wrote:

On 6/8/2011 8:28 PM, *e#c wrote:
On Jun 8, 11:59 am, John wrote:
'Cause I get to do this about once a week.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xR1RepObhYs

No one gives a ****, you female racist. Go get ****ed, Herring.

Does Harry allow you to talk like that on his boating list

I think Harry probably gives them 'suggested responses' to use at various times.

You'll have noted they all seem to say pretty much the same thing.

Liar. You are and assholes buddies don't deserve anything but a pat
answer. We don't make personal insults which is why my group has almost
500 active members.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing