I_am_Tosk I_am_Tosk is offline

Default the success of the bush tax cuts

In article ,
says...

On Wed, 8 Jun 2011 18:27:51 -0400, I_am_Tosk
wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Wed, 08 Jun 2011 01:09:25 -0400,
wrote:

On Tue, 07 Jun 2011 20:18:04 -0400, wf3h wrote:

well no. the budget is the function of the house and it was not
filibuster proof

but, then, you simply say it's the black guy's fault

and i notice you said zip about the 30 year history of the rape of the
US by your friends

You keep spewing this crap, hoping somebody will be dumb enough to
believe it.

gee. alli have is evidence. you? you have your reader's digest stories
and myths

The fact is, for the last 40 years the democrats have either
been in control of two or all three (house, senate, whitehouse) more
than the republicans with times of all three when the republicans have
not had that advantage at all. You really need to read up on some simple
history before you blame the consistently minority party...

really? let's see...since 1980, the GOP controlled the presidency for
22 years.

how's tthat working out for us? we doing OK? the fact is, the GOP
hates america. and i suggest you read up on how often the GOP votes
the party line vs the dems who split their loyalty.

you're right wing which means you believe in fairy tales

You are the one spewing lobsta boats...

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!