Tim Tim is offline

Default Why I play golf

On Jun 8, 6:27*pm, BAR wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Wed, 08 Jun 2011 15:03:53 -0400, Wayne B
wrote:

On Wed, 08 Jun 2011 14:58:01 -0400, John H
wrote:

I wonder if someone found it for him. Most likely. The problem with teeing up another, a
provisional, is all the damn strokes. But, **** happens.

One of the key things for learning to enjoy golf is to stop keeping
score.

I thought you only wanted to talk about boats??? Oh I get it.. It's a
double standard and you're "middle class."

There is a course in Idaho that has a Certified Master who takes you
from the tee to the green.

http://www.cdaresort.com/golf

http://www.cdaresort.com/golf/the_course

Golf and boating, what more could you want.

The time to do either. I'm hitting it early again....