wf3h[_2_] wf3h[_2_] is offline

Default I won't resign

On Wed, 08 Jun 2011 19:26:27 -0400, L G
wrote:

wf3h wrote:
On Wed, 8 Jun 2011 00:16:25 -0400, I_am_Tosk
wrote:

In ,
says...

On Mon, 6 Jun 2011 21:13:07 -0400, I_am_Tosk
wrote:

Yeah, and democrats scream about corruption and abuse of power.
Especially this hypocrite, he has made a living with that rhetoric, he
needs to go...

as opposed to GOP who scream family values

for everyone but themselves

The post is about Weiner... Stick to the subject at hand. He personally
has made a living screaming about corruption, then he abuses his own
power in such a disgusting manner, lies about it... It is what it is.

ah. guess you missed the part where he complained about DEMS.

there are 2 parties in the US. but you right wingers dont know that

Two? Are you sure of that?

gee. tell you what. why dont you tell me how many of the 435 members
of the house arent GOP or dems

answer?

1.

you were saying?