I_am_Tosk I_am_Tosk is offline

Default Spring hopping

In article 856c65df-63c2-4a7a-aec9-1b6e661a1567
@m10g2000yqd.googlegroups.com, says...

I am amazed at how much money people spend on kayaks. One guy had a
new one costing about $1000 and it only carries one person. IS it
really better than my daughters kayak that cost $300?

Probably... Any 300 dollar kayak is probably going to be 12 feet or less
and designed for beginner to novice paddlers. Jumping up to even 14 but
specifically 16-18 feet (I am sure the 1000 dollar one was longer than
12), makes a huge difference in the real usefulness of the tool...
Those 12 footers are made for ponds.

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!