L G[_35_] L G[_35_] is offline

Default Back in the Abacos

HarryK wrote:
On 6/8/11 8:34 AM, Jay wrote:
On 6/7/2011 9:30 PM, Harryk wrote:
On 6/7/11 9:16 PM, Frogwatch wrote:
Drove down from Tallahassee to Ft Lauderdale to get a flight on "Twin
Air Calypso" to Marsh HArbor.
Sort of a poorly maintained plane but ok flight.
I have my boat at "Mangoes Marina" and my insurance requires I put her
in dry storagefor hurricane season.
Am subsisting on my normal sailing fare of oatmeal mixed with peanut
butter,no pop tarts this time, I have gottne into health food.
A friend left a bottle of rum aboard and I have not had any alcohol
in months (it gives me heartburn) so just a tiny bit and I am
snokkered.
Twemps in low 90s, less than Tallahassee.

Sounds like sailing with you is a real horror trip...a clapped out old
boat, bad grub, no a/c...blech.

If your boating experience isn't complete without AC, you're a bigger
pussy than I originally thought.

Asshole. All of my boats, including my 22' Parker had a/c.

And the 1/2 interest canoe.