wf3h[_2_] wf3h[_2_] is offline

Default Top Ten Reasons to support Herman Cain.

On Wed, 08 Jun 2011 00:39:41 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 07/06/2011 6:04 PM, wf3h wrote:
On Mon, 6 Jun 2011 09:05:49 -0400, I_am_Tosk
wrote:

In ,
says...

In ,
says...

Great writer!

Actually, I think number 10 should be number 1.

What world politics experience does Cain bring to the table?

At least he did something with his life, unlike Obama living his whole
life on the public dole...

as did both bush's

Actually not. Just more flea bagger BS.

GW started Arbusto Energy, a private company.

gee and how'd that work out? he was the only GOP pres in 40 years to
have ANY 'business' experience...

HW worked for a Dresser Industries as a clerk. Rose fast because daddy
was on the board of directors. But he too got into oil, became rich and
changed to politics.

Now Obama spent very little time in private sector, very little. I
think he worked at a legal firm with government stuff for a very short
time. Nicely prepared insider to be sure the DC corruption continued
without disruption. Obama was brought up as the back room boys didn't
think Hilary was going to be able to beat McCain. And presidents that
are not insiders tend to get shot.

any reason why, given the corruption on wall street, you think that's
valuable experience?