wf3h[_2_] wf3h[_2_] is offline

Default Top Ten Reasons to support Herman Cain.

On Wed, 08 Jun 2011 00:01:03 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 07/06/2011 6:03 PM, wf3h wrote:
On Sun, 05 Jun 2011 15:55:28 -0600,
wrote:

On 05/06/2011 12:35 PM, iBoat wrote:
In ,
says...

Great writer!

Actually, I think number 10 should be number 1.

What world politics experience does Cain bring to the table?

Actually, he as better credentials. Worked longer in real business than
Obama for starters.

look what businessman bush did for the US.

I think Bush went corrupt as it gets int he last year. So I will not
defend the idiot coward.

But this is a economic depression, and economics belongs to congress for
the budget. The real screwup came in the 2006 Congress. Lowering
interest rates and opening up the spending in 2007/08 was exactly the
wrong thing to do.

Debt is like an addiction. It can kill the economy, it can give the
same withdrawal symptoms of denial and delusions as heroin, cocaine or
meth. Debt/drugs used right cure, misused it kills and damages things.

Congress holds the purse strings, they went shopping and blew the wad on
bu11****, then bailouts now $14.5 trillion of debt.

about time you recognized where the ****ing of america took place

but, as dick cheney said, debts dont matter

Reading his bio, impressive. My only question would be is that of
loyalties. Would he but kiss banks or do the opposite,

HAHAHAHAH what GOP DOESNT butt kiss banks? look at what's happening to
the CFPB.

idiot

CFPB? Irrelevant.

really? the GOP is trying to gut regulations that would prevent
another meltdown

no wonder you say it's irrelevant