wf3h[_2_] wf3h[_2_] is offline

Default America wasn't built on Welfare

On Tue, 07 Jun 2011 23:15:44 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 07/06/2011 5:50 PM, wf3h wrote:
On Sun, 05 Jun 2011 15:06:06 -0600,
wrote:

AND While you are on Gov’t subsistence, you no longer can VOTE! Yes
that is correct. For you to vote would be a conflict of interest. You
will voluntarily remove yourself from voting while you are receiving a
Gov’t welfare check. If you want to vote, then get a job.

notice what's missing?

the ten TRILLION we just spent on welfare for wall street.

the right wing focuses on the pennies we give the poor while ignoring
the billions we give the rich.

Hey, make me president and I would cancel that real fast. And if
corrupt senate or congress tried to jam it, I would veto it. Does not
mater be it corporate, state, civic, country or personal welfare, it is
history.

they tried that in 29

ummm...how'd it work out, right winger?

Wall Street isn't the problem, corruption is.

there is no 'corruption' on wall street. the rich have the deck
stacked so nothing they do is illegal.