Jay[_5_] Jay[_5_] is offline

Default Top Ten Reasons to support Herman Cain.

On 6/8/2011 12:21 PM, Harryk wrote:
On 6/8/11 2:03 AM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 07/06/2011 9:18 PM, HarryK wrote:
On 6/7/11 11:08 PM, TopBassDog wrote:
On Jun 6, 5:14 pm, wrote:
On 6/6/11 5:35 PM, Jay wrote:

On 6/6/2011 5:17 PM, Harryk wrote:
On 6/6/11 5:15 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 06/06/2011 3:05 PM, HarryK wrote:
On 6/6/11 4:11 PM, Bass.Jumbo wrote:
On 6/6/2011 11:56 AM, HarryK wrote:
On 6/6/11 11:47 AM, iBoat wrote:
In ,

says...

On 6/6/11 10:05 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In articleD_adnRCBkI9YQHHQnZ2dnUVZ_uedn...@earthlink .com,
payer33859
@mypacks.net says...

On 6/6/11 9:58 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In articleD_adnRGBkI8mQXHQnZ2dnUVZ_uedn...@earthlink .com,
payer33859
@mypacks.net says...

On 6/6/11 9:46 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In ,

says...

Please pay attention to me scotty.

You know Harry, last time you trolled me out, I scared
you so
bad you
peed your pants and called the police. Why don't you
just go
play where
you are wanted?

D'uh.

First, you are responding to an ID spoofer, not to me.

Second, your threats didn't scare me even slightly, though
it is
good
you are finally admitting that you were attempting to
scare me.

Third, I contacted the police because I thought you were
making
yet
another serious life mistake, one that might have
deprived your
children
of their father. Though in your case, I'm not sure that
would be
deprivation.

Fourth, I'll post when and where I want on usenet. Don't
like
it?
Tough
****.

Fifth, how's your third-rate kiddie bike racing team
doing this
season?

You called because you were afraid you were going to be
held
accountable
for your big mouth and you are a coward.. period.

Heheh...poor little dumb**** Ingersoll. You do realize
you're
just
adding to "Scotty's Dossier of Violence," right? You're like
Pavlov's dog.

And you have added to your case with hundreds of unanswered
attack
posts
in the last couple weeks... Trust me, your locals are not
impressed...

Trading insults with a low-life like you does not ascend to
the
level of
physical threats, which is what you resort to when your words
fail
you.

Another cowardly attack by Harry. You should go to your own
group.

**** you. Why don't you **** up a rope? I do what I want to
whom I
want.
If I want to insult that little ****-ant, I will do it. One of
the
nice
things about my group, is it automatically logs every ones IP
number so
I can verify whom is using my group. A friend has shown me how
to use
the IP number to the actually account that it is registered to.
Assholes
like you might as well give up trying to get into my group. It
is for
real boaters and people who do not want to use personal
insults. So
as I
said **** off and **** up a rope.

And how do you handle dynamic IPs like most folks have?

Asshole, that is why I ask some people to fax me a copy of their
drivers
license or give me their telephone number so I can do a reverse
number
check on White Pages. Moron.

How many stupid people have done that?

You were caught again by the ID spoofer, moron.
There's no way to "check" the IP of anyone in the group.

Data mining. The sole purpose of "your group". One would have to
be as
soft as a sneaker full of ****e to give you anything.

Asshole, I am not data mining, I am just asking relevant questions to
make sure the members of my group will be real boaters. What is wrong
with asking someone about where they live and request that they post
personal information so we call can get to know each other better. I
have always said everyone should be required to post under their real
name and use their real email address. That is all I am doing with my
group.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

Herr Krause, I take it that JPS and D'Plume have no place in your
'new' group? No boats, and can't help but argue politics.

**** up a rope. I let who I want, when I want into MY GROUP. I don't
answer to you or anyone else.

So this is the worship of harryk fleabagger groupies?

Sorry, dumbo...you've once again been "ensnared" by the moronic ID spoofer.

Doesn't matter one iota. You're both the same.