JustWaitAFrekinMinute! JustWaitAFrekinMinute! is offline

Default Back in the Abacos

On Jun 7, 9:16*pm, Frogwatch wrote:
Drove down from Tallahassee to Ft Lauderdale to get a flight on "Twin
Air Calypso" to Marsh HArbor.
Sort of a poorly maintained plane but ok flight.
I have my boat at "Mangoes Marina" and my insurance requires I put her
in dry storagefor hurricane season.
Am subsisting on my normal sailing fare of oatmeal mixed with peanut
butter,no pop tarts this time, I have gottne into health food.
A friend left a *bottle of rum aboard and I have not had any alcohol
in months (it gives me heartburn) so just a tiny bit and I am
snokkered.
Twemps in low 90s, less than Tallahassee.

Unbelievable. The three progressives here trash the first boating post
in weeks.. I guess that must be what they talk about at harrys new
group, how to further trash this place with their insults and lies..

Anyway, good to see you are enjoying your time in the islands, tip one
up for me