Harryk Harryk is offline

Default Species Krausii Liesallthetime Marylandus Spotted in Walmart

On 6/8/11 8:32 AM, iBoat wrote:
In article8c1757a9-79ef-404e-bc51-ad103b629164
@f2g2000yqh.googlegroups.com, says...

On Jun 7, 8:48 pm, L wrote:

Yellow teeth *can have any fun there*.- Hide quoted text -

Say what?
Try "can have any fun there" in proper English.

Good typo catch!! I'll bet you're just SO proud of yourself. Have you
caught any typos in Harry's new group? Oh, wait, nobody is there.

Wrong again bat**** crazy mook. My group is active and growing by leaps
and bounds. Why? Because we don't allow right wing trash, such as
yourself in the group. You and your personal insults is the reason
rec.boats is useless. So why don't you and your idiot brothers go ****
up a rope.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing