iBoat iBoat is offline

Default Back in the Abacos

In article , says...

On 6/7/11 9:30 PM, Harryk wrote:
On 6/7/11 9:16 PM, Frogwatch wrote:
Drove down from Tallahassee to Ft Lauderdale to get a flight on "Twin
Air Calypso" to Marsh HArbor.
Sort of a poorly maintained plane but ok flight.
I have my boat at "Mangoes Marina" and my insurance requires I put her
in dry storagefor hurricane season.
Am subsisting on my normal sailing fare of oatmeal mixed with peanut
butter,no pop tarts this time, I have gottne into health food.
A friend left a bottle of rum aboard and I have not had any alcohol
in months (it gives me heartburn) so just a tiny bit and I am
snokkered.
Twemps in low 90s, less than Tallahassee.

Sounds like sailing with you is a real horror trip...a clapped out old
boat, bad grub, no a/c...blech.

Froggie, if you want to discuss boating free of personal insults, make
sure you sign up for my Google Group. It really is an active boating
group with interesting discussions on boating and fishing.

One would wonder why YOU don't go there yourself.