Canuck57[_9_] Canuck57[_9_] is offline

Default Weinergate

On 07/06/2011 4:49 PM, Wayne B wrote:
On Tue, 07 Jun 2011 15:26:57 -0700, wrote:

Interesting that you claim you're not a right winger....

It's not a claim, it's a fact. If pressed to declare some sort of
political allegiance, I usually tell people that I'm a social liberal
and fiscal conservative. That's pretty close. Maybe a libertarian?
I'm also a strong constitutionalist however you want to interpret
that. It seems quite unlikely that our founding fathers, who actually
wrote the constitution, quite anticipated the type of government that
we have evolved into.

Frankly though I'd rather talk about boats and boating.

One thing better than talking is doing it.

--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.