Canuck57[_9_] Canuck57[_9_] is offline

Default Weinergate

On 07/06/2011 1:47 PM, iBoat wrote:
In , says...

On 6/7/2011 1:45 PM,
wrote:
On Tue, 07 Jun 2011 13:10:58 -0400,
wrote:

On 6/7/11 8:42 AM, Wayne B wrote:
On Mon, 06 Jun 2011 22:13:42 -0700,
wrote:

It's good to see that you're expanding your repertoire of sophmoric
remarks to extend beyond racist and moron.

It's good to see that you support the right-wing fringe and criticize
anyone who can't stand them.

Nothing could be further from the truth.

Let's be real here, w'hine. Your morality extends no further than your
pocketbook. If you had been a german during WWII, you would have
invested in the companies that owned the production rights to Zyklon B.

I'd like to hear Wayne defend the social safety net. That would be a
good start to convince me he's telling the truth.

Would you please grab your little buddy Krause by the shortarm and drag
him back to his own group.

That place is as dead as can be. Harry only has Don and slammer.

That is all? Didn't defumer go?

--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.