iBoat iBoat is offline

Default Palin continues to rewrite history

In article , says...

On 6/6/2011 2:23 PM, North Star wrote:
On Jun 6, 2:55 pm, wrote:
On 6/6/2011 1:43 PM, Canuck57 wrote:

On 06/06/2011 11:35 AM, Jay wrote:
On 6/6/2011 11:56 AM, North Star wrote:

It scares the 'ell out of me that there are Americans who would vote
for her in a Presidential election.
I think Canada better beef up it's border security.

Better watch it boy. Rumor has it that Obama plans to annex Canada. The
7 major provinces will be renamed to states with the names of Obama
family members. The Maratimes will be cut loose and set adrift. This
will all happen immediately after the conclusion of our new war with
Yemen.

You don't want Quebec. Too much of a headache.

Does that mean we get lower federal taxes and higher SS payments?

Quebec, Nova Scotia, and New Brunswick. Won't be annexed. The remaining
7 will be annexed as mentioned before.- Hide quoted text -

Duh!
It'd be a little difficult to annex PEI and Newfoundland without New
Brunswick, Quebec and Nova Scotia.
Do you ever look at a map??

Yes I do. Why do you ask?

I can't even figure out what the dumb ass is getting at. Why would it be
difficult because of geography?