Canuck57[_9_] Canuck57[_9_] is offline

Default I won't resign

On 06/06/2011 6:16 PM, Harryk wrote:
On 6/6/11 6:17 PM, Eisboch wrote:
Sorry folks, but I just can't stomach this kind of elected "leadership"
in the congress of the United States.
Has nothing to do with being Democrat or Republican. It's being so
stupid to do a dumb thing then to
lie about it.

By BETH FOUHY, Associated Press – 3 mins ago

NEW YORK – After days of denials, a choked-up New York Democratic Rep.
Anthony Weiner confessed Monday that he tweeted a photo of his bulging
underpants to a woman and admitted to "inappropriate" exchanges with six
women before and after getting married. He apologized for lying but said
he would not resign.

a disgusted Eisboch

How disgusted were you when Bush, et al, lied us into a war?

Prove it. Last I checked Dems and GOP both told Bush to go get them.

But we do know you leftie fleabaggers have short memories.

--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.