Craig Bryant

Default Looking for an anchor that I can store disassembled - other than Fortress?

While not a Danforth type anchor, the Spade anchors come apart into two
pieces. Kind of pricey for a stern anchor, though.

Craig Bryant

"santacruz" wrote in message
Looking for an anchor - probably Danforth-like - to use occasionally
as a stern anchor. I have a Danforth-type - maybe a real one of about
30 pounds that I keep in the lazarette - but it's a real pain -
catches everything and rattles around. Don't want a fisherman type
take-apart.

Any suggestions - other than Fortress/Guardian?