Default has anyone heard of a PEN YAN TUNNEL

On Sat, 24 Apr, 11:21am cst, tbagley1 wrote:
21" 351 omc. who makes it and how does it ride,handle??

Years ago I had a 23' cabin model. Built pretty well and worked fine
as a thin water boat and for calm water. The prop was totally
protected inside the tunnel so running aground was mostly a non-event.
But for the boats weight, the tunnel diameter was to small, imo, and
so was the prop, which made it slow out of the hole with extremely
poor fuel efficiency. Also, it was the wettest boat I've ever owned. A
two foot chop could soak every square inch of the cockpit and
passengers. It was well built structurally though and if use were
limited strictly to protected waters, it had lots of advantages.
Rick