[email protected] emdeplume@hush.com is offline

Default Palin can beat Obama...

On Mon, 06 Jun 2011 15:56:52 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 06/06/2011 3:13 PM, Harryk wrote:
On 6/6/11 4:16 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 06 Jun 2011 16:06:06 -0400,
wrote:

On 6/6/11 1:55 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 06/06/2011 10:37 AM, Harryk wrote:
On 6/6/11 12:09 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 06/06/2011 6:23 AM, Jay wrote:
On 6/5/2011 11:23 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
At least some ranking democrats think so.

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign...-obama-in-2012

Can I smell fleabagger fear, begets fleabagger smear.

Hey, Obama is a failure. Fewer jobs, high gas prices, inflation,
sliding
value of the USD, total international screw ups, ok, except for
Osama
but he had to get something right for a change. more than $4
trillion in
new debt and it isn't enough to keep the federal government
going for
less than one term.

The mans a loser, anyone can beat Obama.

Too bad you couldn't count hot air, BS and welfare as a success,
Obama
would be a hero.

Palin would beat Obama, but the Repubs. won't risk this golden
opportunity to reclaim the White House on a cult favorite. The Dems.
have lowered the bar so much that Larry The Cable Guy could win
it for
the Repubs. The only chance the Dems. have is Obama doesn't seek
another
term. Obama is too narcissistic and power hungry for that to happen.
So,
our next president will have an R. after his name thanks to King
Obama.

I would have to agree, Obama shows some real solid signs of
narcissistic
traits. And many a democrats haven't got the balls, morality our
courage
to do what is right - oust Obama. With Obama's ego, he isn't even
considering not running, he has more damage to do yet.

Only two ways Obama will see the door, if voters get him our or he is
impeached. In theory, enough exists to impeach him but the process is
long. I think Congess is hoping for a 2012 Democratic wipe out.

Haha. Sure.

What is it with you mooks and your admiration for really stupid female
candidates

So harryk, do we add misogynist to the list of descriptors?

Bet if she offered even more debt for your children and grand children,
offered more corruption, called herself a democrat, had a mouth like
Obama, promised you "free" everything......would you vote for a woman?

Odds are pretty good your a misogynist. After all, democrats do know
how
to work the worst of people.

That's just plain more of your stupidity. The woman is a dunce. There
are plenty of smart Republican women. Palin and Bachmann aren't among
them.

Doofus.

Exactly. I don't agree with their politics, but people like Murkowski,
Snowe, Collins, Ayotte, Hutchison in the Senate and there are a bunch
in the House (exclusive of Bachmann and a couple of others). Most in
both houses are Democrats.

The ranking morons of rec.boats support these pseudo-christian
evangelical frauds, even through they prove their stupidity over and
over. OF course, the same morons here change their IDs here every other
day and spoof the ids of other posters. Obviously, it is because no one
will read their posts if they posted with a stable handle of their own.

Isn't what you really mean that conservatives are not greedy, envious
and as selefish fleabaggers who think running up a pile of debt for
today onto our grandchild is ok? That conservatives have more respect
for other people than personal fear of a liberal?

No, what he really means is that you're one dumb bunny.