cebo cebo is offline

Default Squeegees - Request _An_20_The Randolph in the harbor at Charleston, South Carolina

In article ,
"Bouler" wrote:

"Newbie" schreef in bericht
.. .
_An_20_The Randolph in the harbor at Charleston, South Carolina, October
1,
1777_sqs An_20_The Randolph in the harbor at Charleston, South Carolina,
October 1, 1777_Nowland Van Powell_sqs.jpg

Have Checked a couple of servers and it is incomplete on all I checked.
Could you repost as the Revolution is of interest to me.

Thanks... TOG

A little help from The Netherlands;-)

Thanks Bouler and Squeeges, didn't come through on my server as well.