Newbie Newbie is offline

Default Attn: Squeegees - Request _An_20_The Randolph in the harbor at Charleston, South Carolina

_An_20_The Randolph in the harbor at Charleston, South Carolina, October 1,
1777_sqs An_20_The Randolph in the harbor at Charleston, South Carolina,
October 1, 1777_Nowland Van Powell_sqs.jpg

Have Checked a couple of servers and it is incomplete on all I checked.
Could you repost as the Revolution is of interest to me.

Thanks... TOG