Canuck57[_9_] Canuck57[_9_] is offline

Default Obama is attacking Libya because...

On 06/06/2011 7:31 AM, Harryk wrote:
On 6/6/11 9:27 AM, John H wrote:
On Sun, 05 Jun 2011 21:23:37 -0600, wrote:

On 05/06/2011 8:39 PM, *e#c wrote:
On Jun 5, 9:32 am, John wrote:
... Gaddafi is killing his own people (who happen to be killing
soldiers in Gaddaffi's army).

What would Obama do if his own people started killing soldiers in
HIS army?

Nothing? Is that what he expects Gaddafi to do?

I've yet to see a liberal answer this question. They usually jump
right to name-calling.

No Boat realted content once again from the Virginia Teat-
Sucker...John Herring.

And lots of replies from the fleabaggers.

None of which even attempt to answer the question.

Well, here's one for you, **** for brains...in a just world,those
national guard troops who murdered the kent state students should have
been fair game.

Or the Canadian G8/20 where over 1000 civilians, unarmed and peacefully
protesting were rounded up. Not many had any charges stick and only a
month ago the last one released.

Yep, we are not as free as we think. Government even infiltrates
domestic activities to subvert them.

Nothing like government creating the problem then pretending to be the
solution.

http://wn.com/violent_protest_or_age..._time=all_time

Pretty hard to deny, was filmed.

--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.