John H[_2_] John H[_2_] is offline

Default John Edwards charged with campaign fund abuses

On Sun, 5 Jun 2011 09:23:06 -0400, BAR wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Sat, 4 Jun 2011 13:58:11 -0400, BAR wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Sat, 4 Jun 2011 09:56:34 -0400, BAR wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Fri, 03 Jun 2011 09:28:33 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

Democrat - busted.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2...rds-probe.html

Crooked fleabagger.

yeah there are no crooked GOPs....anybody remember nixon?

We are talking about the current poster children for ethical conduct.

Anthony Weiner and John Edwards. One will lose his next race and the
other is going to have to run quickly to keep from being someone's
bitch.

No we're talking about ethics and breaking the law. Nixon is totally
appropriate as an example. Bush/Cheney are also, as well as a lot of
their team. They lied and 100,000+ died. Of course, according to the
right wing, that's not as important as what you do with your penis.

Weiner and Edwards are the perfect examples of ethically challenged
politicians. It just so happens that they are from you side of the fence
and you do not want to talk about them.

Hey moron... what is there to say about them?? Edwards clearly has
some ethical problems and may be a criminal. Of course, in your book,
he's already guilty, right? Weiner has yet to acknowledge wrong doing
if he did anything wrong. Of course, he's guilty... of something,
according to you.

Feel free to acknowledge that Bush/Cheney and all the others on the
right did nothing and are not hypocritical assholes.

I must have missed the whole indictment, trial and conviction of Bush
and Cheney.

Must have happened while you were on the golf course.