L G[_38_] L G[_38_] is offline

Default Goodbye you right wing assholes

wf3h wrote:
On Fri, 3 Jun 2011 10:06:06 -0400, wrote:

I'm going to go to my own newsgroup and stay there. You dumb foch mooks
are bat**** crazy. Don will go with me, so it will work quite well. He's
the only one here that believes my stories of grandeur anyway. You
people think that my narcissism won't allow me to stay away? Watch me,
I'll go and never come back. I can do it.

the right is out of control and will destroy america in their efforts
to protect the rich. we're a plutocracy and the right has no one to
blame but themselves

You are a broken record, Blind Bob. If you are going to cut and past
your lame posts, try throwing a capital letter in here and there, when
it's appropriate.