I_am_Tosk I_am_Tosk is offline

Default A history lesson on the ride of Paul Revere

In article ,
says...

On 03/06/2011 6:11 AM, Harryk wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8ins...layer_embedded

She's stupid, ignorant, and apparently unteachable, a perfect heroine
for the far right and the teabaggers.

Funny, how old was Obama when he realized Paul Revere even existed? Or
even the existence of and where Washington DC was on the map? Bet Palin
knew this before her 14th birthday and Obama did not.

Weak might be better than a know nothing.

Do you want to pick on Sarah's daughter again? Does that mean we can
discuss the polygamist green card seeking father of Obama? Or his step
fathers Muslim/Marxist views?

Obama's book could be called Mein Kampf. How do you say that in Betawi
Malay? Or Bahasa Indonesia? In English, My Struggle.

Or the other special favors Obama has handed out to his family
members...??

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!