iBoat iBoat is offline

Default A history lesson on the ride of Paul Revere

In article , says...

On 6/3/2011 1:02 PM,
wrote:
On Fri, 03 Jun 2011 08:11:03 -0400,
wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8ins...layer_embedded

She's stupid, ignorant, and apparently unteachable, a perfect heroine
for the far right and the teabaggers.

I'm not sure who is dumber, Palin or Bachmann. So, we have those two,
plus:

Romney the Robot
Newt who lives and breathes slime,
Pawyawnpalenty
Ron I'm-running-again-this-time-is-the-charm Paul,
John I-don't-have-a-chance-with-the-crazies Huntsman.
Santorum and his Google problem (The frothy mix of lube and fecal
matter that is sometimes the byproduct of anal sex.)
Herman Cain - crazy, but a piker compared to Palin/Bachmann
Buddy Roemer - lived up to his name by divorcing twice
John Bolton - joined at the hip to Bush
Rick Perry - who thinks about "all sorts of things"

Try to remember DePlume that this is rec.boats, not alt
whips.chains.dildos.com
In the future, please try to powt with dignity and decorum.

I don't know why those people still come here when they have Harry's
great new group!