Wayne B Wayne B is offline

Default How about we lay off Harry

On Fri, 03 Jun 2011 07:29:47 -0400, John H
wrote:

Hey, I didn't get my invite for a damn cup of coffee at Solomon's Island, and here you're inviting
Harry for a full breakfast!!

Sorry about that John but we ended up staying only for a quick
overnight at Solomons. My wife the admiral has decided she really
wants to get to New York. Of course all it will take is a couple of
days of marginal weather to change her mind but we're already out of
the bay and headed for southern NJ tomorrow. Maybe in the fall on the
return trip.