John H[_2_] John H[_2_] is offline

Default How about we lay off Harry

On Fri, 3 Jun 2011 06:51:03 -0700 (PDT), North Star wrote:

On Jun 3, 8:26*am, John H wrote:
On Thu, 02 Jun 2011 13:42:44 -0400, Jay wrote:
And see if he gives up posting crap here. Worth a try, eh.

Sounds great to me!

Add Donnie, jps, deplume, and slammer to the list.

Trust me, it's easy to do.

Now Johnny...here you are bringing me into your ramblings two posts in
a row...... yet you wonder why we feel the need to 'correct' you.

Read for content. Someone suggested laying off Harry. I suggested they lay off you, jps, deplume and
slammer also.

Perhaps following Harry's lead prompted your response. There was sure nothing negative about any of
you in my post.