I Boat I Boat is offline

Default Sad story, some stupidity, happy ending!

In article 5f02c5fb-64fb-4cf0-a380-e2fd428d18b6
@f2g2000yqh.googlegroups.com, says...

On Jun 2, 7:28*pm, BAR wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Wed, 01 Jun 2011 15:00:28 -0400, Gene wrote:

snippage

either way, you are both equally at fault for allowing this stupidity
to continue....

I'm really happy to see the word 'equally'. I'm guessing you meant equally with Harry? So he *is*
part of the problem?

Haven't I been saying that for years? Or really, not just Harry... it
is his "side" vs. your "side."

Two sandboxes full of kids lobbing sand at each other, neither will
quit, and both swear that the other sandbox is at fault.....

You ignored this one:

My idol.... indeed... *I don't think I suggested that everybody cares,
but most people won't be as acerbic as we have here, when they are
posting with their own name.... * especially those with a new handle
every day. Are you making excuses for them? Are they YOUR idols?

No, and you'll find that I've tried to get them to stop, several times. How often have you tried to
get Harry or Donnie (North Star??) to knock off their incessant ****?

I don't converse with Scotty or Loogy any more. Both of them display *the maturity of a two-year
old.
******************

I've still not seen you attempt to squelch Harry's acerbic postings? Why?

Because you have chosen not to see it, I guess.....

Gene, you are just far too subtle for me.

I think Gene follows the old adage of praise in public and criticize in
private. He has to we have never seen him criticize Harry in public.- Hide quoted text -

Y'all girliemen sure are concerned with Gene.....
What's the matter..does it fustrate you that he steers his own course
and doesn't toe the doper line?

Why don't you go post this **** to Harry's new group? Oh, wait there's
no one there to listen to your childish crap.