Harryk Harryk is offline

Default How about we lay off Harry

On 6/3/11 7:29 AM, John H wrote:
On Thu, 02 Jun 2011 20:03:20 -0400, Wayne wrote:

On Thu, 02 Jun 2011 19:36:34 -0400,
wrote:

I'm just your average middle class guy, buying diesel fuel for my boat
750 gallons at a time.

Since your alleged new boat supposedly has twin diesels and capable of
running on plane, you're going to be buying a *lot* of fuel if you
actuall own and use such a boat. Since you claim to be middle class
and presumably thrifty, you probably know that there is frequently a
quantity discount for purchasing over 500 gallons at one time.

Even if your tanks aren't large enough to hold 500 gallons you could
get together with two or three other people with imaginary boats and
fuel them all at the same time. We're at Kent Island Narrows tonight,
east of the Annapolis Bay Bridge. Why don't you motor on over in the
morning and join us for breakfast?

Hey, I didn't get my invite for a damn cup of coffee at Solomon's Island, and here you're inviting
Harry for a full breakfast!!

Damn. I guess I know where I stand.

It's for your own safety. When two flaming assholes like you and w'hine
get together, critical mass is achieved.

Not to worry, though. I wouldn't cross a country lane to meet up with
w'hine.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing