TopBassDog TopBassDog is offline

Default How about we lay off Harry

On Jun 2, 7:20*pm, Harryk wrote:
Life is too short to waste any of it by meeting
up with flaming assholes like you. I already know you are a jerk; I
don't need a personal meeting to verify that.

However, living on rec.boats from 5:00 AM to 5:00 AM must be quite
invigorating, That is how Kerr Krause keeps his youthful vitality.

I already know you are a jerk; I don't need a personal meeting to verify that.

Herr Krause, you should really take up the offer from Wayne B. At
lease you could get some fresh air and vacate from that moldy basement
for an occasion.