Harryk Harryk is offline

Default Clubs on a MC (was Harry something)

On 6/2/11 8:22 AM, North Star wrote:
On Jun 2, 8:34 am, wrote:
On 6/2/11 7:28 AM, John H wrote:

I'm sure my idea of mounting the bag on the passenger peg will work. On my Guzzi, the passenger peg
is very low. My bike isn't a crotch rocket.

http://motoprofi.com/bikephoto/4678/..._gt_1991_2.jpg

But, the bag must have a good, hard bottom - something I can attach a muffler clamp or u-bolt to.

No room in that oversized truck of yours for a golf bag?

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

Maybe if he had a sensible sized vehicle, he could afford to operate
it.
On the other hand he could cry poor mouth to Uncle Sam and get some
kind of additional hardship type supplement to his pension.

I thought he bought that monster truck to tow a bigger camper. Probably
a good time to buy a camper, even if you can't afford the fuel, because
the camper business is so flat, there are real deals to be had. On my
drive out to the Shenandoah last Sunday, a 200+ mile round trip, I saw
*one* camper being towed along on Interstate 66. Usually on a warm
Sunday like we had, you'd see dozen and dozens of campers.