L G[_40_] L G[_40_] is offline

Default Looking for a decent usenet boating/fishing venue?

East Star wrote:
In , payer33859
@mypacks.net says...

Give us a try over at

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

If you'd like to "join," email me at

The only *real* rule is that insulting other posters is not allowed.
If you are a regular usenet poster and prefer to keep your real name
anonymous, that's ok, too. Just choose a handle.

We make a modest effort to keep the insulters, ID spoofers, and other
idiots out, but if one slips through, I promise to kill the account and
ban the offender as soon as I notice him.

Posts related to recreational boating of any sort and recreational
fishing of any sort are more than welcome. Newbies, "old-bies,"
whatever, are more than welcome. Even sailors and PWC'ers! :) Not all
posts have to be "on topic," of course.

Ready for a more pleasant discussion group experience?

Give us a try!

Harry's trying SO hard to get his new kiddy club going!!! I wonder why
he still comes here?

It's a failure. He used his parenting skills.