I_am_Tosk I_am_Tosk is offline

Default Information mining, by Harry Krause.. Careful all, he calls the cops with slander and paranoid delusions...

In article ,
says...

On 31/05/2011 3:46 PM, Harryk wrote:
On 5/31/11 4:53 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 31/05/2011 2:31 PM, Harryk wrote:
Give us a try over at

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

If you'd like to "join," email me at

The only *real* rule is that insulting other posters is not allowed.
If you are a regular usenet poster and prefer to keep your real name
anonymous, that's ok, too. Just choose a handle.

We make a modest effort to keep the insulters, ID spoofers, and other
idiots out, but if one slips through, I promise to kill the account and
ban the offender as soon as I notice him.

Posts related to recreational boating of any sort and recreational
fishing of any sort are more than welcome. Newbies, "old-bies,"
whatever, are more than welcome. Even sailors and PWC'ers! :) Not all
posts have to be "on topic," of course.

Ready for a more pleasant discussion group experience?

Give us a try!

You are beginning to sound like that loser PC Professor. If your looking
for company I am sure defumer is available for a date.

I don't know why you are commenting several times a day about the site.
No one on the site is discussing you.

Hey, fleabaggers welcome group, go for it.

We know your one of the worst offenders to your own rules right here in
this group. Guess that makes you a hypocritical whiner fleabagger.

Harry is just collecting more information so he can come back here and
make up lies about folks...
--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!