Default I sure hope this wasn't poor hapless Skippy.

"Flying Pig" wrote in message
A: 50 footer - ours is a Morgan 46, 45'LOD

Well, the press probably would just round it up to fifty feet because they
are pretty ignorant about boats in general. They'd probably ask some
bystander how big a boat it was and the bystander would say something like,
"Uh, it was big - maybe about fifty feet long."

B: Ft. Lauderdale - we're in Fort Pierce, considerably north of there

It is not unreasonable to think a competent skipper would take less than
three months to do a haulout and get back underway, Skippy. And, as shabby
as is some of your work and you're always having electrical problems it's
not too far-fetched to imagine explosions going off and the boat catching
fire.

C: ICW - we'd rather be seen fully clothed than be in the ditch

You should try it. There are far fewer reefs in the ICW to run up on and lay
pounding than off shore. LOL!

Anyone who'd paid any attention whatsoever the last couple of years would
have known it couldn't be us :{))

Wishful thinking and unabashed optimism? ROFLOL! Keep playing with the kids
and take an entire year trying to whip the Flying Pig into some semblance of
a sailboat please so, they won't all say as you arrive shambling into an
anchorage, "Oh damn, Margeret, there goes the neighborhood!"

Wilbur Hubbard

~~~When "Cut the Mustard" arrives in an anchorage the surrounding real
estate prices skyrocket because they can use the view as a selling point.