Flying Pig[_2_] Flying Pig[_2_] is offline

Default I sure hope this wasn't poor hapless Skippy.

A: 50 footer - ours is a Morgan 46, 45'LOD
B: Ft. Lauderdale - we're in Fort Pierce, considerably north of there
C: ICW - we'd rather be seen fully clothed than be in the ditch

Anyone who'd paid any attention whatsoever the last couple of years would
have known it couldn't be us :{))

L8R

Skip, off to sing barbershop again (managed each of the Tuesdays I've been
here, in several locations!) tonight, but otherwise enjoying playing grandpa
to my 6, soon to be 7, and Lydia's 1, when we started, and now, 2,
grandkids, but ready to get back aboard and back to work in that filthy
miasma of a yard so we can get in the water...

--
Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig KI4MPC

away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore.
Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain