NOYB

Default OT--new candidate

He'll be a bloody pulp by next Spring...if he hasn't already pulled out by
then.

"Snafu" wrote in message
nk.net...

There are many centrist Dems and Reps who are still in flux. Not

enchanted
by Dean, who they regard as shrill -- nor Bush, who talks of compassion

and
acts more conservatively than anyone could imagine.

Wesley Clark will sweep this 7% and, as a result, crush Bush.

I repeat, you righties are toast.

You are right on, jps.

None of the other Dems interest me -- they're just the usual bunch of
lifelong politicians. On the other hand, I like what Clark has to say,

the
direct way he says his piece, and most importantly his values parallel

mine.
I've been waiting for Clark to throw his hat in the ring for several

months
now, and now on the eve of his announcement, I'm excited to learn more

about
him.

Maybe he does have some baggage -- who doesn't? But he certainly has to

be
better than dubya!