Florida Jim Florida Jim is offline

Default A new boating group

On 5/29/2011 10:15 AM, BAR wrote:
In ,
says...

In ,
says...

On 5/26/11 10:42 AM, Harryk wrote:
.

Well, you're not much interested in boating anyway. The group is for
boaters, fisherpersons, et cetera.

Well, since you never go boating or fishing or etc, it is very nice of
you to set the group up even though you won't qualify to use the group.

I was hoping the asshole would actually go there, but no, he's still
here lying, insulting and name calling. Of course, the only people that
would go there would be Don and slammer.

Harry has found out how many friends he really has, and the number is 1.

I don't necessarily want to be his friend but I'd be willing to try out
his group to see if he can control the vulgar and off topic chatter. I
don't like moderated groups but there may be no other option. Here's
hoping Harry will give me the secret password.