Tom

Default Need a new 2-4 hp outboard - must be 2 stroke - what's available outside California

So what did you clean up with - water? no MEK, no acetone?

So what did you paint it with - more bull****?

On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 18:04:35 GMT, "Lew Hodgett"
wrote:

"Tom" writes:
One 2 hp outboard that I use occasionally in the ocean is pollution??
You building that big boat in Wilmington and releasing all the
solvents from barrels and tons of resin and paint - now that's
pollution.

Yes, we are building a boat in SoCal.

If you didn't have your head squarely where the moon doesn't shine, you
would know that laminating epoxy contains no VOCs.

SCAQMD made a visit ONCE.

Looked at what was being used and left within 5 minutes.

As far as "It's only little old me" argument, tell it to the judge.