NOYB

Default OT--new candidate

"jps" wrote in message
"NOYB" wrote in message
om...
Mark,
I think the absolute worst thing that could happen would be if a guy

like
Dean won the Presidency and pulled us out of Iraq too soon. The
repercussions would be awful. "Rack up enough US casualties, get the

media
to play along, and we can control the infidels".

You are again confused. While the pundits like Sean Hannity are quick to
state the Democrats want to bring the troops home, Dean has never stated
this and has, in fact, argued against it.

"We need more troops. They're going to be foreign troops, as they should
have been in the first place, not American troops. Ours need to come home."

Howard Dean, Democrat Presidential Debate, 9/4/03

Schooled in both combat and diplomacy. An IQ probably between 80 and 100
points above Bush.

Many sociopaths have had high IQ's.

Nevertheless, if I used the snowball's-chance-in-Hell analogy to

describe
either Dean or Wesley's chances of winning the '04 election, it wouldn't

be
fair to snowballs.

You're talking out of your ass, as usual. Just wait, you'll be eating
whatever tripe you're spewing so I'd suggest you don't spew too much.

Please "save" this thread. *I* will...and I'll make sure you see it in
11/04.

Clark is currently polling waaaaaay behind Bush, and the RNC hasn't even
begun to wail on the guy. They'll beat him to a pulp when the time
comes...if he can even win the nomination in the first place.