Lew Hodgett

Default Need a new 2-4 hp outboard - must be 2 stroke - what's available outside California

"Tom" writes:
One 2 hp outboard that I use occasionally in the ocean is pollution??
You building that big boat in Wilmington and releasing all the
solvents from barrels and tons of resin and paint - now that's
pollution.

Yes, we are building a boat in SoCal.

If you didn't have your head squarely where the moon doesn't shine, you
would know that laminating epoxy contains no VOCs.

SCAQMD made a visit ONCE.

Looked at what was being used and left within 5 minutes.

As far as "It's only little old me" argument, tell it to the judge.

--
Lew

Visit: http://home.earthlink.net/~lewhodgett for Pictures